Information Administrator: Yoshitaka Nakama
Kansai Matsusin Co., Ltd. (hereafter abbreviated as eMAZSINf) requests its customers to disclose the following information (hereafter referred to as epersonal informationf) when they use the MAZSIN website: the customerfs name, gender, date of birth, nationality, country of residence, residential address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any other information necessary for transactions and communication.
1. Purpose of the use of personal information
MAZSIN uses the customer’s personal information with the following purposes:
1) MAZSIN uses the contact information of a member, including his name, residential address, telephone number, and e-mail address, for the purpose of shipping and billing their products. Also, in relation to billing, MAZSIN may use a customer’s payment information, including credit card and bank account number designated for payment by the customers.
2) MAZSIN uses the contact information of a customer, including his name, residential address, telephone number, and e-mail address, as well as the information of a specific order made by a member, including the type(s) and amount(s) of the ordered product(s) and billing amount, for the purpose of advising or confirming the order and shipping method.
3) MAZSIN uses the history of visits made by a customer to its website as well as his contact information, including his name, residential address, and e-mail address, for the purpose of notifying him/her of the promotions, products and services offered by MAZSIN.
4) ETP uses the members’ personal information, including the history of visits made by a member to its website, opinions from the customers, and the results of questionnaires answered by customers, for the purpose of improving the services provided by MAZSIN.
5) MAZSIN uses a customer’s contact information, including his name, residential address, and e-mail address, for the purpose of answering him/her requests and/or inquiries.
2. Management of Personal Information@
MAZSIN manages customer’s personal information in the following manner:
1) MAZSIN implements an organizational system necessary to manage the customer’s personal information in strict accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other governmental guidelines. MAZSIN also obtains a written oath from all of its employees that pledges proper handling of all personal information.
2) MAZSIN allows the use of personal information only by employees who need it to carrying out their duties. MAZSIN creates regulations on storing and managing all the media containing any personal information, and it takes preventive measures to protect it.
3) As for the personal information saved in the company information system, MAZSIN controls the authority to its access by providing an account and a password whose use is limited to the employees who need them to carrying out their duties. Each such account and password is strictly managed to allow no leaks or losses.
4) MAZSIN uses SSL, a standard encryption communication protocol in the industry, for its web pages where necessary to secure the Internet data transmission containing personal information. @
5) MAZSIN deletes personal information at any time after a fixed period has passed since its reception, as long as it does not interfere with its service.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
1) MAZSIN does not disclose a customer’s personal information to third parties without the customer’s consent, with following expcetions :
E Receive a formal request for disclosure from court, the police, and other governmental organizations, based on laws and other regulations.
2) In cases when a customer requests disclosure of his own personal information, MAZSIN will disclose it only when we are able to confirm that the request has been made by the member himself.
Note: Proof of Identity
Mail us a copy of your proof of identity (driver’s license, ID card, passport, etc.) by post, or alternatively, send a scan of such proof by e-mail.